The pharmacist is responsible for medication safety. We therefore need:
- personal information: your full name, date of birth and gender. We only help persons whose identity can be established.
- medical information: what medication are you are taking; are there any known pathologies? This minimises side effects and possible risks of combining medication.
All information will be kept strictly confidential and used only within the pharmacy, compliant with privacy laws.
- All prescriptions must be written and signed by a physician or (in case of a repeat prescription) provided by a pharmacy.
- Prescriptions may not be older than one year.
- If the pharmacy is unfamiliar with the institute that issued the prescription, we will verify the signature of the doctor.
- We do not accept foreign prescriptions. If you are in the Netherlands, we recommend you to first see a Dutch doctor and then visit our pharmacy.
- Faxed prescriptions, copies or emailed scans are not accepted; the original needs to be brought or mailed.
(Note: the doctor may fax a prescription and send the original later on. This saves the processing time because we can already prepare the order.)
- We accept credit cards, debit cards and cash.
- Your always receive a specified receipt to send to your health insurance.
We gladly give you more information during office hours:
Open Daily till 10:00 PM. Seven days a week, 364 days a year.
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Saturday from 09:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sundays and public holidays from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Pharmacy Leidsestraat is closed only on Kingsday (27 april).